Fw: SFBA NDTA Annual Dinner, Silent Auction, Installation of Officers and Scholarship Awards Friday 24 Jun 11

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2011
    Ahoy All,

    Just received this San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, National Defense Transportation Association special event announcement Friday evening. Some of us will be attending I know but if this is your first notice the operative word is that the June 17 deadline for reservations has been extended to June 20! Also you procrastinators, Charlie is giving you a second chance to get that reservation in.

    The evening should be very enjoyable. For details open the attachment.

    As always please wear your Navy League lapel pin and encourage membership. Just refer them to me if you don't care to deal with the process.

    If attending do me and the council a favor. Please make a toast to our nation's Seafarers. This event is on the eve of the Day of the Seafarer, Saturday, June 25.

    Thanks.

    San Francisco Bay Area Chapter, National Defense Transportation Association
    Website www.ndta-sf.com

    From: Charlie Madison <c_madison@...>
    Date: Friday, June 17, 2011, 4:29 PM

    The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter NDTA will have it's Annual Dinner, Silent Auction, Installation of Officers and Scholarship Awards next Friday 24 Jun 11.

    There is still time but we will need to know if you can make it this Monday 20 Jun, so please take a look at your calendar and try to make this important event.

    Our guest speaker is Jim Haggerty from Federal Express and General Wykle will have some important reflections to provide to those attending.

    This will be at the Marriott Emeryville Courtyard, 555 Shellmound Street, Emeryville and the reception will be held in the banquet room from 6 pm to 7 pm and dinner will follow.

    With your RSVP select your meal of either Grilled NY Steak, Grilled Salmon or Vegetarian Plate.

    Parking is complimentary.

    A copy of the flyer is attached for your information.

    Thank you and hope to see you Friday.

    Charles Madison
    Past President