West 2008 - 3 day Sea Services Trade Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007

      West 2008 - 3 day Sea Services Trade Show

      Date:Tuesday February 5, 2008
      Time:All Day
      Repeat:This event repeats every year.
      Reminder:There is a reminder set for 14 days before this event.
      Location:Convention Center, San Diego
      Phone:(916) 739-6949
      West 2008

      ""U.S. at a Crossroads: Where To - and How - After Iraq?""

      Co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute
      February 5-7, 2008
      San Diego Convention Center

      Three POWERFUL reasons to attend West 2008:
      Hear top-notch speakers in your field
      Participate in panel sessions on timely issues in today's military
      Preview hundreds of state-of-the-art technologies at the West 2008 Exposition

      West 2008 is the largest event on the West Coast for communications, electronics, intelligence, information systems, imaging, military weapon systems, aviation, shipbuilding, and more. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to engage the military and industry leaders who are developing warfighting strategies, network systems and operational platforms. Come hear the experts and lend your voice to chart our course after Iraq.

      Please call me if you intend to attend.