Propeller Club spring newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011
    Ahoy Pacific Merchant Marine Council Members and Friends,

    For those who like a newsletter here is the just released newsletter of the International Propeller Club's San Francisco Port. I think you will enjoy reading it. If not a member of the Propeller Club, there is an membership application attached as well.

    The Propeller Club has experienced growth the past year and so has the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. Most recently we gained five members last week - that places us at a new high membership wise. Our membership retention remains high as well - 100% for 2010 and the same so far for 2011. Please use the NLUS membership application on page 77 of the June SeaPower magazine or a copy thereof to bring your friends and associates aboard. Be sure to see the piece on our Vice President Youth Affairs Karen Freitas on page 76.

    Look for future events in conjunction with the Propeller Club. Five of the twelve members of the Club's board members are members of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. Two of their members are on our Board.