Women in Logistics 19th Annual Golf Tournament Monday, August 01, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011

      Please pass the word on this event. Seeking at least one Pacific Merchant Marine Council foursome and sponsorship of a hole.

      Let me know if interested in either or simply attending the dinner.

      Thanks - Heave Ho,

      Phelps

      Women in Logistics 19th Annual Golf Tournament

      Monday, August 01, 2011 from 11:30 AM - 8:00 PM (PT)

      Tilden Park Golf Course

      10 Golf Course Drive, Berkeley CA 94708

      11:30 Registration

      12:30 Shotgun Start

      Box Lunch & Buffet Dinner

      Scramble Format

      Prizes...Raffle

      Great Course!!!

      To register: http://wil2011golftournament.eventbrite.com/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/kvellutini/My%20Documents/Archived%20Email

      Women in Logistics

      WIL, http://www.womeninlogistics.org/index.html, is a nonprofit organization incorporated under the name of Women in Logistics with members, both men and women, from the following industries: Logistics, Transportation, Freight Forwarding, Technology, and Supply Chain Management. Since 1981, WIL has provided Bay Area logistics and transportation professionals a forum to:

      • Promote career growth through education and networking.
      • Be active in the Bay Area transportation community.
      • Learn, exchange ideas, establish and grow relationships, and support each other's career goals.
      • Find opportunities to upgrade your job position and to find qualified people to join your firm.
      • Find opportunities for volunteer and leadership experiences on the local board.

      WIL offers a variety of programs:

      • Biannual events with topics that educate our members on current issues impacting the logistics and transportation industries.
      • Annual Golf Tournament
      • Annual Scholarship award which can be used toward college or professional development classes.
      • Mentor Program offering access to top level professionals for one-to-one career counseling or to “give back” to a newer member.
      • Job Bank - offering up-to-date listing of employment opportunities. We encourage you to take advantage of our member services to post your company’s job openings.

      WIL is a non-profit professional organization run completely by volunteers.

      Tilden Regional Park | East Bay Regional Park District The Tilden Park Golf Course is an 18-hole public golf course with a driving range, pro shop, practice green, and the Tee Club restaurant. ... http://www.ebparks.org/parks/tilden