Fw: copy of remarks - RADM Castillo's speech 11 May 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
    Thanks to you and RADM Castillo for forwarding on his California Maritime
    Leadership Symposium remarks.

    I perked up when he gave his presentation. Much of what he said is exactly
    what the Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council is all about.

    The latest one page rendering of PMMC About Us, slightly revised after his
    presentation, is attached.

    See you July 29th at the NLUS USCG D11 Annual Awards if not before. If the
    Admiral cares to join us for lunch at Scott's on the 24th let me know, $45
    pp. Its a good way to recognize National Maritime Day with local industry
    leaders. He is most welcome to attend.

    Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS