USS RODNEY M. DAVIS (FFG-60): Ship Tour RSVP Needed by 6 June

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 12:31 AM
    Ahoy Navy League Members,

    For more on this ship, review:

    USS RODNEY M. DAVIS (FFG-60) June port call
    Ahoy All, The USS Rodney M. Davis (FFG-60) is scheduled to make a San Francisco Bay Area port call June 11-14. Navy League councils will be involved in various...

    Please follow instructions in the attached form if you care to join other Navy Leaguers 0900, Saturday, 11 June for the USS Rodney M. Davis (FFG-60) tour.

    Your Navy League membership must be current; I can assist if you care to renew your membership.

    Note no E-mail or telephone reservations accepted. I am not sure what goes on the two lines of the second page of the attachment; just fill it out as best you can.