Fw: Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council strongly supports using the Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund for the purpose for which it was intended, the maintenance our maritime infrastructure to insure the safety of maritime goods and passenger movement in the United States.

    See the attached for three letters from the Marine Exchange of the San Francisco Bay Area's Harbor Safety Committee.

    P.S. That last picture was not the way I sent it! Hit the forward button and resize it.