Maritime Day Luncheon, Tuesday, May 24, Scott's Restaurant, Oakland

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
    Ahoy All,

    Attached is the May 24th luncheon information and reservation form. Please examine it, forward it on, and send in your reservations and checks to:

    Propeller Club SFBR
    120 Village Square
    Box 113
    Orinda CA 94563

    Propeller Club and Navy League members and guests $45; non-members $55.

    John Amos is President of the Propeller Club, San Francisco Bay Port. He is also a Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS, member. This is our first joint luncheon with the Propeller Club. We are most appreciative of the Propeller Club for handling many of the arrangements.

    A Sea Cadet Color Guard would be appreciated. If possible contact me.

    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council is offering a $25 luncheon discount for all who should join the Navy League and the council at or before the luncheon. Payment, upon reminder, will be made at the luncheon.

    Any questions?

    President, Pacific Merchant Marine Council
    Navy League of the United States
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS
    http://www.navyleague.org
    PO Box 191403
    Sacramento CA 95819-1403
    (916) 739-6949 | (916) 955-3972 cell | PMMC@...
    The Pacific Merchant Marine Council,
    The Maritime
    Logistics Council
    , was chartered 11 December 2006.
    It advocates for the US maritime industry. Luncheons
    are hosted quarterly in the San Francisco Bay Area.
    New members welcomed! It remains the leader for
    growth and retention in the Pacific Central Region.