Invitation: SFMX May Day Party - Thursday, May 12, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2011
      Ahoy Members,

      Let me know if you care to tip a few and network, or simply socialize, with other members of the Marine Exchange of the San Francisco Area. Likely I will be in Sacramento for the wrap-up of the Maritime Leadership Symposium, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS/message/941. Lunch on the council at the Symposium.

      The SFMX event is always popular.

      Please wear your Navy League lapel pin and carry NLUS membership applications and business cards.

      Thanks.

      Subject: SFMX May Day Party - Thursday, May 12, 2011