Fw: Six days and counting: April 26 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference
- All,The Bay Planning Coalition (BPC), http://www.bayplanningcoalition.org, is dedicated to ensuring that commerce, recreation, and the natural environment thrive in the San Francisco Bay-Delta region. For more than 27 years, BPC has been a leader in building coalitions and consensus, and producing positive results that benefit the economic and environmental welfare of the public.The former Executive Director Ellen Joslin Johnck is a member of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. She now has her own environmental consulting firm. You can learn more about her at http://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenjoslinjohnck. The Council is delighted to have her aboard and is pleased to support BPC and be a part of BPC's coalitions.Please pass the word about her to any firm that needs an exceeding qualified environmental consultant and the upcoming 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference, “The Economy in 3-D: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.I will be attending - yes, our council supports "green" initiatives along with the Navy League and the military services. If you should know members of your council involved in industry in the San Francisco Bay Area this is an event not to miss! Please pass the word!Thanks,PhelpsPS If the graphics do not show up below Click to view this email in a browser._______________________________________________________----- Original Message -----From: John A. ColemanTo: Phelps HobartSent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 1:11 PMSubject: The Time is Now for BPC's Decisionmakers Conference
Dear BPC member,
Our major fundraiser of the year on April 26 is almost here. Thank you to all of you who are sponsors and attendees for the 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference, “The Economy in 3-D: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.”
Sponsorships are still available! Take action now for BPC and sign up as a sponsor, register, or at least tell a colleague about this event.
We are close to our fundraising goal, but not quite there, so we need your help. The DMC is the only major source of revenue after membership dues to keep the BPC doors open for business as your advocate for sensible Bay management.
This year’s DMC is another blockbuster event with a 38-member faculty. We are emphasizing economic development as a priority goal and identifying actions on which to work on together. Every public agency who has jurisdiction will be there, and these are the people with whom who you will want to network!
I look forward to seeing you next week.
Ellen Joslin Johnck
Bay Planning Coalition
10 Lombard St., #408
San Francisco, CA 94111
tel 415-397-2293 fax 415-986-0694----- Original Message -----From: Bay Planning CoalitionTo: pmmc@...Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:16 AMSubject: Six days and counting: April 26 Decisionmakers Conference
Sponsorship OpportunitiesSponsorships are available. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities and benefits.Date
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Check-in: 8:00 a.m.
Conference: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reception: 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Hilton Oakland AirportOakland, CA
Port of Redwood City
Sims Metal Management
Sonoma County Water Agency
Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
AMEC Geomatrix, Inc.
Vortex Marine Construction, Inc.
Anchor QEA CA, L.P.
Building Industry Association of the Bay Area
Eagle Rock Aggregates, Inc.
ECORP Consulting, Inc.
Hanson Bridgett LLP
HDR Engineering, Inc.
Power Engineering Construction Co.
San Francisco Waterfront Partners
Environmental Risk Services Corp.
Port of StocktonDear Phelps,Join keynote speakers Congressman John Garamendi and Gov Jerry Brown’s Director of Economic Development, Joel Ayala and the 36-member faculty next Tuesday, April 26—just a few days away.Participate, learn and network to lift economic growth!REGISTRATION$275 BPC Member / $350 Non-Member, General / $35 Full-time Student
Special Offer: Join BPC now and receive the member price and 20% dues discount!Panel sessions include:
The Bay Planning Coalition (BPC) is dedicated to ensuring that commerce, recreation, and the natural environment thrive in the Bay-Delta region. For more than 27 years, BPC has been a leader in building coalitions and consensus, and producing positive results that benefit the economic and environmental welfare of the public.
- Winning the America’s Cup: The Bid, The Permitting, The Race
- The Role of S.F. Bay in Sustaining the Economy and Emerging Opportunities for Business Innovation
- Harmonizing the Environmental Permit Process for a New Era; and
- The Long Term Management Strategy (LTMS) for Dredging: A New Day—A New Day?
SponsorsBay Planning Coalition, 10 Lombard Street, Suite 408, San Francisco, CA 94111
ph: (415) 397-2293 www.bayplanningcoalition.org
Bay Planning Coalition
Two Roundhouse Plaza
10 Lombard Street, Suite 408
San Francisco, California 94111
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.