Fw: Six days and counting: April 26 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011

      All,

      The Bay Planning Coalition (BPC), http://www.bayplanningcoalition.org, is dedicated to ensuring that commerce, recreation, and the natural environment thrive in the San Francisco Bay-Delta region. For more than 27 years, BPC has been a leader in building coalitions and consensus, and producing positive results that benefit the economic and environmental welfare of the public.

      The former Executive Director Ellen Joslin Johnck is a member of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. She now has her own environmental consulting firm. You can learn more about her at http://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenjoslinjohnck. The Council is delighted to have her aboard and is pleased to support BPC and be a part of BPC's coalitions.

      Please pass the word about her to any firm that needs an exceeding qualified environmental consultant and the upcoming 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference, “The Economy in 3-D: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

      I will be attending - yes, our council supports "green" initiatives along with the Navy League and the military services. If you should know members of your council involved in industry in the San Francisco Bay Area this is an event not to miss! Please pass the word!

      Thanks,

      Phelps

      PS If the graphics do not show up below Click to view this email in a browser.

      Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 1:11 PM
      Subject: The Time is Now for BPC's Decisionmakers Conference

      Dear BPC member,

      Our major fundraiser of the year on April 26 is almost here. Thank you to all of you who are sponsors and attendees for the 24th Annual S. F. Bay Decisionmakers Conference, “The Economy in 3-D: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.”

      Sponsorships are still available! Take action now for BPC and sign up as a sponsor, register, or at least tell a colleague about this event.

      We are close to our fundraising goal, but not quite there, so we need your help. The DMC is the only major source of revenue after membership dues to keep the BPC doors open for business as your advocate for sensible Bay management.

      This year’s DMC is another blockbuster event with a 38-member faculty. We are emphasizing economic development as a priority goal and identifying actions on which to work on together. Every public agency who has jurisdiction will be there, and these are the people with whom who you will want to network!

      I look forward to seeing you next week.

      Ellen

      Conference Director

      Ellen Joslin Johnck
      Bay Planning Coalition
      10 Lombard St., #408
      San Francisco, CA 94111
      tel 415-397-2293 fax 415-986-0694

      www.bayplanningcoalition.org

      Tuesday, April 26, 2011
      Check-in: 8:00 a.m.
      Conference: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
      Reception: 4:30-6:00 p.m.

      Location
      Hilton Oakland Airport
      One Hegenberger Road
      Oakland, CA

      RegisterNow_button_red

      Sponsors

      cargill-wr-150x66 3

      redwood-city-saltworks-logo

      Port of Oakland LogoDutra-Logo-400x308chevron

      MANSONRED

      Shell-logo-edited-web

      Port of Redwood City

      Sims Metal Management

      Sonoma County Water Agency

      Kennedy/Jenks Consultants

      Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP

      Montezuma Wetlands

      AMEC Geomatrix, Inc.

      Vortex Marine Construction, Inc.

      URS Corporation

      Anchor QEA CA, L.P.

      Building Industry Association of the Bay Area

      Eagle Rock Aggregates, Inc.

      ECORP Consulting, Inc.

      Hanson Bridgett LLP

      HDR Engineering, Inc.

      Power Engineering Construction Co.

      San Francisco Waterfront Partners

      Environmental Risk Services Corp.

      Port of Stockton

      Dear Phelps,

       Join keynote speakers Congressman John Garamendi and Gov Jerry Brown’s Director of Economic Development, Joel Ayala and the 36-member faculty next Tuesday, April 26—just a few days away.

      Participate, learn and network to lift economic growth!

      REGISTRATION
      $275 BPC Member / $350 Non-Member, General / $35 Full-time Student

      Special Offer: Join BPC now and receive the member price and 20% dues discount!

      Panel sessions include:
      • Winning the America’s Cup: The Bid, The Permitting, The Race
      • The Role of S.F. Bay in Sustaining the Economy and Emerging Opportunities for Business Innovation
      • Harmonizing the Environmental Permit Process for a New Era; and
      • The Long Term Management Strategy (LTMS) for Dredging: A New Day—A New Day?

      The Bay Planning Coalition (BPC) is dedicated to ensuring that commerce, recreation, and the natural environment thrive in the Bay-Delta region. For more than 27 years, BPC has been a leader in building coalitions and consensus, and producing positive results that benefit the economic and environmental welfare of the public.

      Sponsors

      Farella-Logo-squareMoffatNichol-logo-weblevinARCADIS-logo-stackedgreat_lakesbriscoe-150x84environPacificEcoRiskLogo-web-300x52conoco-phillips-logoburdell-properties-logoESA-logo-webPileDrivers-400x593tesoro-logolow-resportsf-150x150weston 2bae-logo-webmsr-legal-logo
        Bay Planning Coalition, 10 Lombard Street, Suite 408, San Francisco, CA 94111
      ph: (415) 397-2293        www.bayplanningcoalition.org

      Bay Planning Coalition
      Two Roundhouse Plaza
      10 Lombard Street, Suite 408