Fw: National President's Message - April 19, 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 5:29 PM
      Navy League President's Message

      Marianne thanks for the heads-up on this. Joe is a great Navy Leaguer. He sets a fine example accomplishing task after task. We are appreciative that he recognizes the importance of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. We are fortunate that he is a member and serves on the council's advisory board.

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      Now, a whole lot more folks know what we knew two months ago.

      By the way, I was nominated by Bonnie Potter, current Pacific Central Region President, seconded by Donald Hale, previous President for the Navy League's Distinguished Member Award. Thanks for those of you who encouraged me to submit my name. If you would like to the what Bonnie and Don sent in let me know.