Marine Highways / Short Sea Shipping Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2011
      Sure is Norm.

      Our Pacific Merchant Marine Council remains supportive of all endeavors to improve the movement of goods especially over water. Getting something from point A to point B will always be intermodal but if we can reduce the use of trucks transporting containers or dry cargo over our interstate highways we all benefit.

      Thanks for this most current update!

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS
      The Navy League's Maritime Logistics Council