Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 4:07 PM
      ADVISORY
      Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans.

      This day is for you!

      Thank you for your service.

      Please be sure to read Governor Brown's Proclamation Declaring March 30 “ Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day”

      http://gov.ca.gov/news.php?id=16957

      Vice President - Veteran Affairs
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS
      Pacific Southwest Region, NLUS

      PS Like others before him, Acting Secretary Colonel Rocky Chavez, USMC (Ret.) is a Navy League member, Tri-Cities Council, Southern California. I was his sponsor.