Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Fw: IMO Briefing: Open letter to seafarers [1 Attachment]

  • Roger over and out.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      Hi Phelps, I hope you are well and living life to its fullest. I just read your letter on "Piracy" and I don't know if you knew but I flew out to Kenya to relieve the Boatswain who was onboard during the highjacking and got the whole story plus photographs of the attackers and the boat they died in. The truth of what really happened was a little different to what actually happened, but as we all know the media is always looking for a new "hero"  and the stories they wrote certainly made U.S. Merchant Mariners look pretty good. I will show you all the pictures and tell you all the first hand stories which were told to me by the highjacked crew when we meet next.
      My shoulder is still healing after my bike injury last September but I should be AOK by April.
      Take care Matey,
      Roger (Aussie)