Fw: Sea Cadet Corps and USCG Cutter Bertholf

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      BRAVO ZULU

      We are proud to be associated with the Arkansas Division Sea Cadets and support the unit.

      Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:29 AM
      Subject: Sea Cadet Corps and USCG Cutter Bertholf

      All Hands,

      Received the message below. Bravo Zulu!

           WO Freitas

      To all,

      Our crew was absolutely delighted in hosting the drill for the Arkansas Division. We have some great pictures which I will be sending in a couple of emails due to bandwidth restrictions. If anything I can copy them to a CD for you guys as well. Overall I think the cadets really enjoyed themselves, and I would like to commend them for their professionalism through out the entire day's activities. We were definitely impressed by their enthusiasm, as well as some of their very detailed questions. We look forward to strengthening our partnership and expanding the opportunities available to the cadets.

      Very Respectfully,

      LTJG Rafael Batlle
      Assistant Operations Officer
      USCGC BERTHOLF (WMSL 750)