Fw: FW:Freedom Awards

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2011
    Marianne thanks for the heads-up on this.

    Joe is a great Navy Leaguer. He sets a fine example accomplishing task after task.

    We are appreciative that he recognizes the importance of the Pacific Merchant Marine Council. We are fortunate that he is a member and serves on the council’s advisory board.

    Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

    Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:28 PM
    Subject: FW:Freedom Awards

    Thought you might be interested to know that Joe is being recognized for his work with the sea services by Broward Navy Days --- attached is invite to the luncheon as well as a write-up I submitted to Dan Branch, per his request.

    Marianne