Re: Fw: Propeller Club winter event

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2011

       =D>   Ahoy Members and Friends,

      One of our council members to the rescue of the Propeller Club. I have seen Peter's presentation and it is most interesting. The San Francisco Marine Exchange Harbor Safety Committee, with more than one of our members involvement, and others are strategizing how container ships, tankers, tugs and barges, along with sailboats, pleasure craft, wind surfers, and sea life can all share San Francisco Bay during the races and practice sessions.

      We deeply regret that there is confusion regarding the Propeller Club
      luncheon speaker on March 1st at Scott's. We earlier attempted to secure Mr Benjamin, but unfortunately his schedule was full. So we turned our attention to the America's Cup as a subject and were fortunate to get Peter Dailey of the Port of SF.

      PLEASE send follow up messages to all those contected and let them know of this oversight on our part.

      Steve Wright
      925-377-5844
      925-899-8009 (cell)

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com,