Fw: Daniel Callaghan Society

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:44 AM
    Subject: RE: Daniel Callaghan Society

    Hi All,

     I have been contacted by Captain Dennis Murphy USN (Ret), Native San Franciscan and a Navy League Member who will be part of the group from Saint Ignatius High School Alumni forming the Admiral Daniel Callaghan Society.

    Message from Dennis:

    'The Saint Ignatius alumni board has approved the creation of the Callaghan Society to honor the legacy of SI graduates who have served in the military, to promote service to country at the school and to provide scholarships to SI for students who aspire to service.  I am a graduate of SI and the Naval Academy and was asked by the alumni board to serve on the committee of this new Society.  We are launching it at a lunch on Thursday March 31st at the Marines Memorial Club (notice attached).  My classmate from both schools, Rear Admiral Jim Shannon, is the guest speaker."

    Please see the attached flyer and mark your calender!

    For more info: contact

     Dennis Murphy

    (w) 510-284-6110

    (c) 805-433-5620