Last Call: Alameda, Lake Merritt, Oakland Crab Feed - January 22

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
    Attention Navy Leaguers –

    REMINDER

    THE INAUGURAL ALAMEDA, LAKE MERRITT, AND OAKLAND COUNCILS JANUARY 22 CRAB FEED, 6PM to 10PM

    Come meet and greet other Navy League members and friends, along with a few enlisted men and women and officers from our various adopted units.  We will also have our Sea Cadets out in force helping us set up, serve the crab, and help clean up afterward.

    CALL NICOLE @ (510) 263 9399 TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT

    For tickets Call  Nicole Santilena at (510) 263-9399 or email her at --- nicole @ pkconsultants dot com --- Tickets can also be purchased from Sam Sause, President Alameda, (510) 865 0993, Carey Barnecut, President Lake Merritt (510) 351 8107, Lou Lozano, President Oakland (510) 461-0413, or Mike Dennis, VP Oakland, (510) 451-3161.

    Mail checks to NLUS Oakland Council. Mail to: Kurt Libby, 1715 Broadway St, Alameda CA 94501 – checks to be made out to NLUS Oakland Council (with notation  “ Crab Feed”) – (FYI Tax ID # is 51-0203860

    We look forward to seeing you January 22nd – Call today.

    Sam, Carrie, and Lou
    Presidents of Alameda, Lake Merritt, and Oakland Councils

    FRONT PAGE ARTICLE APPEARING IN ALAMEDA SUN JANUARY 6, 2011:

    Let Them Eat Crab

    Written by Margaret Crawford – Alameda Council Board member / editd by Sun Staff. Published: Thursday, January 6, 2011

    The Alameda, Lake Merritt and Oakland councils of the Navy League of the United States will offer their inaugural crab and pasta feed at the O Club, 641 West Red Line Ave. on Saturday, Jan. 22. The evening gets underway at 6 p.m. with a social hour and a no-host bar...

    The Alameda, Lake Merritt and Oakland councils of the Navy League of the United States will offer their inaugural crab and pasta feed at the O Club, 641 West Red Line Ave. on Saturday, Jan. 22. The evening gets underway at 6 p.m. with a social hour and a no-host bar; dinner will be served at 7 p.m.

    Tickets are $35 for adults ($25 for enlisted personnel); $15 for children. To reserve a ticket, make checks payable to NLUS Oakland Council and mail them to Kurt Libby, 1715 Broadway, Alameda CA 94501.

    To learn more or to donate a raffle prize, e-mail nicole@pkcon sultants.com or call 263-9399.

    The Navy League of the United States is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the men and women of the sea services and their familes. To learn more about the Navy League, visit www.nlus.org