Re: Fw: Merry Christmas from Seafarers' House!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2010
      More on this mission activity in South Florida's Broward Sun Sentinel:

      http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-christmas-seafarers-20101223,0,2674457.story

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council" <pmmc@...> wrote:

      Merry Christmas from Seafarers' House!

      BRAVO ZULU Joe!

      Joe Giambrone is one of our council members in Florida; he also serves on our council's advisory board and the NLUS Merchant Marine Committee. He is also NLUS's South Florida Area president! What a guy!

      That's him in the photo's far right with the OU sweatshirt; a good deal of the time you will find him working in Norman, Oklahoma, at the University of Oklahoma.

      BRAVO ZULU also to Shoebox Christmas Chair Laura Kastner and her husband Steve and all the elves on the Shoebox Committee! I believe that is Laura and Steve in the photo as well.

      PS I did graduate work at the University of Oklahoma - political science and public administration.