Council Toys for Tots check delivered - Photo attached

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2010
    Thanks Sam.
    First the council gave a contribution on line to  national; now this. The toys collected were delivered separately by Karen Freitas, our Vice President - Youth Activities.

    Thanks everyone who contributed through the council or directly as an individual.

    Thanks also for all who contributed at our 20 December luncheon. We will hang on to those funds and with additional contributions from members and friends throughout 2011 will again present $$$ and toys next December.

    St. Nick definitely at the helm.