I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas day, on Christmas day in the morning

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2010

      Merry Christmas Navy Leaguers and Friends.

      All the best of the season,

      Phelps

      I saw three ships come sailing in
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      I saw three ships come sailing in
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      And what was in those ships all three,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day?
      And what was in those ships all three,
      On Christmas day in the morning?

      Our Savior Christ and His lady,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      Our Savior Christ and His lady,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      Pray whither sailed those ships all three,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day?
      Pray whither sailed those ships all three,
      On Christmas day in the morning?

      O they sailed into Bethlehem,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day,
      O they sailed into Bethlehem,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      And all the bells on earth shall ring,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      And all the bells on earth shall ring,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      And all the angels in Heav’n shall sing,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      And all the angels in Heav’n shall sing,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      And all the souls on Earth shall sing,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      And all the souls on Earth shall sing,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      Then let us all rejoice amain,
      On Christmas day, on Christmas day;
      Then let us rejoice amain,
      On Christmas day in the morning.

      For instrumental music suggest you start with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljiY5NrKSPo.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2011
        Ahoy Everyone!

        M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S  !

        Have a little music for you this morning. Two versions of the sea chantey I like that are on YouTube.

        Hey, we had another great year for the council and I am looking forward to the year ahead. We have quite an agenda.

        In another message I will let you know who is who council wise for 2012 and relay additional information.

        Hope to see you at several of our events.

        Always available to chat.

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS < Old faithful council news and links central!
        http://facebook.com/PMMC.NLUS < Our new compact Facebook URL! Do you like it? Look for us on Linkedin as well.

        Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 9:04 AM
        Subject: [PCR-NLUS] I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas day, on Christmas day in the morning

        Merry Christmas Navy Leaguers and Friends.
        All the best of the season.

        If I can provide your council any assistance for Navy League...
        • Communications / Information Technology
        • International Affairs
        • Legislative Affairs
        • Marketing / Membership (Recruiting and Retention)
        • Merchant Marine / Maritime Industry Affairs
        • Public Affairs - Community Service Organization Presentations
        • Veteran Affairs
        Let me know.

        Senior Vice President
        Pacific Central Region
        Navy League of the United States
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS < New council officers and directors please sign up.
        http://facebook.com/NavyLeaguePacificCentralRegion < On Facebook? Like this page.
        http://navyleague.org
        PO Box 191403
        Sacramento CA 95819-1403
        (916) 739-6949 | (916) 955-3972 cell |
        PMMC@...

        I saw three ships come sailing in on Christmas day, on Christmas day in the morning

        Sting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySOS7S_BKY&feature=related

        The Mormon Tabernacle Choir: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLSbnkO4GL0&feature=related