Fw: Pacific Transportation Association President's Message 12-17-2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    If the Pacific Merchant Marine Council has five individuals interested in
    joining, may I suggest the council get a "Corporate Membership?"

    Please contact me stating you will be willing to pay your share, $25, to
    join the Pacific Transportation Association, http://www.pacifictrans.org, as
    a member of the Navy League's Pacific Merchant Marine Council.

    From Michael Nerney's message below and the website you can see what the
    Association does during the year. Actually I would prefer $50 for two years
    so I won't have to come after you a year from now for the next $25.

    I will be collecting the $50, or $25 if you absolutely can't spring for the
    2 years at $50, at our December 20 luncheon.

    Heave Ho Aboard the Pacific Transportatiohn Association!

    Phelps