Re: Fw: SCI-Bay Area: Holiday Fundraiser Concert Saturday, December 4

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      This was a joyful Saturday evening!

      One could tell a lot of individuals put a lot into this entertaining
      program. Many thanks to the Allen Temple Baptist Church music ministry
      and to council members Adrienne Yee and Sam Sause for making it all come
      together.

      It was nice to see our council listed as a concert co-sponsor. At the
      reception following, an event in itself, people somehow came up to me to
      inquire about the Navy League and our council. Even took reservations
      for our December 20 luncheon!

      St. Nick held the tiller Saturday night!

      Phelps

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, "Pacific Merchant Marine Council"
      <pmmc@...> wrote:

      Thank you Sam for the heads up on this special Christmas treat. Sounds
      delightful.
      Members and Friends, All come if possible.

      May St. Nick hold the tiller,

      Phelps