Re: Fw: RSVP for 10 Dec

  • scclg
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      Have a few but seeking more. Particulary desire volunteers for the
      position of Director.

      The duty will be light but for sure we need a officers and directors
      in addition to the members of the crew to guide the Pacific Merchant
      Marine Council in its 2nd year.

      Obie, You have moved the council off the dock and past coastline
      rocks and shoals. We continue to build a head of steam as we head out
      to sea.

      Everyone, please call me before I call you.

      Also we have some crew membership renewals coming due starting in
      October. Sure hope no one jumps ship. Contact me please on this
      matter as well; with a credit card number we can accomplish renewals
      over hard wired telephones.

      Senior Vice President

      --- In PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com, capt.ob@... wrote:

      > Dear Phelps, Do you have all your officers and directors lined
      up?..Mary Murphy says she will help you with future lunches, tickets,
      raffles, etc. She has helped me a lot over the years.....OBIE