Fw: Register now to attend WEST 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      A number of Navy Leaguers from the Pacific Central Region will be attending WEST 2011 along with Navy Leaguers from the Pacific Southwest Region and elsewhere. Let us know if you will be attending please; we will try to get together at the San Diego Convention Center (Lunch?) and on the USS MIDWAY.

      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS