Fw: 2011 Cruise Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
    Thanks Elizabeth.

    Ahoy All,

    Our adopted National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN cruise schedule attached. See you aboard!

    Keep her steaming - our catered December 20 luncheon on board is intended as a fundraiser in support of her. The more dining with us, the more participating in the drawing, the more $$$ for the ship.

    Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 4:38 PM
    Subject: 2011 Cruise Schedule

    Hi Phelps,

    The board just approved the dates yesterday – have a nice Thanksgiving if I don’t see you before,

    Eliz Anderson

    Office Manager

    SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN

    The National Liberty Ship Memorial