Fw: Maritime Workforce Development Act (MWDA)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
    Ahoy All,

    Re: Federal loans and grants for mariner training.

    Appreciate it, if interested or concerned, you open each of the five attachments, read them, form a cogent opinion, and reply back. In a couple of days I will respond back to Liz.

    On the surface it looks OK to me. What do you think?

    Phelps

    PS, Bob and Norm, a separate CALMITSAC opinion on this?