Fw: Holiday Cards

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
    Thanks Elizabeth.

    All: Another way to support our adopted National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN. To post messages direct send them to:

    Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:48 AM
    Subject: FW: Holiday Cards

    Hi Phelps,

    If you could circulate the attached order form for holiday cards to the Pacific MM yahoo group, that would be wonderful.

    Thanks so much,

    Eliz Anderson

    Office Manager

    SS JEREMIAH O’BRIEN