Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Fw: RSVP for 10 Dec

  • capt.ob@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2007
      Dear Phelps, Do you have all your officers and directors lined up?..Mary Murphy says she will help you with future lunches, tickets, raffles, etc. She has helped me a lot over the years.....OBIE
      From: "Phelps Hobart" <nlsac@...>
      > Heads up Members and Friends...
      >
      > We have our guest speaker for our 1st Anniversary Luncheon and Installation of
      > 2008 Officers and Directors!
      >
      > Please reserve the date, Monday, 10 December, on your appointment calendar.
      >
      > Please pass the word - all invited with prior paid reservations.
      >
      > Anchors Aweigh,
      >
      > Phelps Hobart
      > Senior Vice President
      > Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS

      > NAVY LEAGUE of the United States
      >
      > Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      >

      > The pleasure of your company as well as your guests is requested at the
      >

      > First Anniversary and Christmas Luncheon Meeting
      >
      > Election and Installation of 2008 Officers
      >
      > Guest Speaker: VADM Charles D. Wurster, USCG
      >
      > Commander, Coast Guard Pacific Area
      >

      > 1130, Monday, December 10th aboard
      >

      > National Liberty Ship Memorial S. S. JEREMIAH O'BRIEN, Pier 45, San Francisco
      >

      > Hot meal ~ Reservations please
      >
      > $20 per member or guest by check received before December 9th payable to the
      >
      > Pacific Merchant Marine Council, NLUS, PO Box 230, Fairfield CA 94533-0022

    • scclg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
        Have a few but seeking more. Particulary desire volunteers for the
        position of Director.

        The duty will be light but for sure we need a officers and directors
        in addition to the members of the crew to guide the Pacific Merchant
        Marine Council in its 2nd year.

        Obie, You have moved the council off the dock and past coastline
        rocks and shoals. We continue to build a head of steam as we head out
        to sea.

        Everyone, please call me before I call you.

        Also we have some crew membership renewals coming due starting in
        October. Sure hope no one jumps ship. Contact me please on this
        matter as well; with a credit card number we can accomplish renewals
        over hard wired telephones.

        Senior Vice President