Fw: The next SF HSC meeting is WEDNESDAY November 10, 2010 at the Port of San Francisco FERRY BUILDING

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010

    I know a few of us are members of this committee. If others would like to observe the proceedings of the next meeting, please do so.

    The meeting room is excellent and the view out the window overlooking the bay wonderful. More important is the fine work this SFMX committee performs.

    Please let me know if attending.