Re: JO'B has an Overnight Program for youth groups

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2010

      Thanks Dennis for the heads-up on this! This is definitely good news. I will inform others as best I can throughout the Navy League.

      I know the Arkansas Division Sea Cadets sure appreciate this initiative.

      All Hands, please pass the word.

      Phelps

      PS Still in Florida as I write this; return to California Tuesday. I have been recruiting new NLUS members for Florida councils. Simply a matter of a very distilled presentation on the who, what, when, and where of the League then extending the invitation to join.

      Check out the November Sea Power magazine; our council again has a short burst about our activities in the Navy League News section. Our council is also listed on the membership information page.

      Then there is an informative interview with MARAD Administrator Matsuda. We hope to have a reception in his honor in 2011.

      Let me know if you are interested in observing the CALMITSAC meeting 1000 Wednesday, 3 November 2010, in the San Francisco Ferry Building.