Fw: A Get Away Offer for Navy Leaguers

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2010
    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    Anyone for a council retreat in Nevada City? Possibly 2011 officers and directors?

    Nevada City is always interesting.

    Chuck has a ranch nearby. He raises chickens, turkeys and assorted animals. The breakfast eggs do not come from the supermarket at the Parsonage Bed & Breakfast Inn.

    Occasionally there are advantages to being a Navy League member. This is one of them.