More Fleet Week 2010 ship greeter volunteers needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2010

      Anyone care to join me Saturday afternoon to greet a ship?
      Phelps

      From: Julio B <JulioB@...>
      Subject: Fleet Week 2010
      To: Don Hale
      Cc: "Kris Carlock
      Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010

      To All

      I am requesting support for Fleet Week 2010. We will be having more Navy ships this year.

      The plan is to be able to provide you with the names of the ships when they are released to me or Capt. Carlock.

      The ship size will be  a factor in your support efforts which is very much appreciated by The Navy League Pacific Central Region.

      Best Regards,

      Julio
      telecomsys@...
      1-510-908-1845