Northern California Ports: A Roundtable Luncheon Discussion

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 3:13 AM
      Looking for a reason to visit Sacramento in April?

      Here it is. Luncheon is $20 for Navy League members, $25 non-members.

      This and other events are on our calendar.

      Information on these ports and others in Northern California are on our "Links" page.

      Phelps Hobart
      Webmaster

      The Northern California World Trade Center and the Pacific Transportation Association present the State of the Ports in Northern California Luncheon. The event will include a panel discussion about the future of goods movement in our region.

      Panelists include:

      Yolanda Benson, Deputy Secretary for Jobs and Economic Development, Business Transportation & Housing Agency

      Ray King, Manager of Marketing & Operations, Port of Oakland

      Mike Luken, Port Manager, Port of Sacramento (NLUS Member)

      Ric Aschieris, Director, Port of Stockton (invited)

      Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce

      Payment Information
       Phelps, thank you for registering for The State of the Ports in Northern California: A Roundtable Luncheon Discussion. Please print this page as your receipt. If you have any questions about your registration contact us via email at jyounathan@... or please call 916-447-9827 .

      Event:  The State of the Ports in Northern California: A Roundtable Luncheon Discussion
      Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2007
      11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
      Location: California Chamber of Commerce
      Address: 1215 K Street, 14th Floor
      City: Sacramento, CA 95814
      Phone: 916-447-9827

       Registration Information:

      Name: Phelps Hobart
      Title: Vice President, Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      Company: Navy League of the United States
      Address: 939 44th Street
        Sacramento, CA 95819
      Your email: nlsac@...
      Phone: (916) 739-6949