Fw: SFBA NDTA Day at the Races 13 November 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010

    ----- Original Message -----
    From:  Don Hale
    Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:06 PM
    Subject: Fw: Day at the Race Scholarship Event

    Didn't see you addressed here....I am an NDTA member and you may want to be too.

    From: Charlie Madison, c_madison at msn dot com
    Subject: Day at the Race Scholarship Event
    Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 11:53 AM

    The SFBA Chapter NDTA annual fun outing, Day at the Races will be held at Golden Gate Fields on Saturday 13 Nov 10 and the price is only $35.00 per adult,  Children 4 and under are free and from 5 to 17 is $10.00.  Flyer attached (please review for Turf Club dress code, etc).

    This includes valet parking, admission, reserved seating in the Turf Club, a Daily Racing program, an excellent buffet meal and a chance to win or just have fun.

    Again the net proceed go to our annual scholarship fund to assist students in their education and contributions are tax deductible.

    This is a fun event and we look forward to seeing you there so make your reservation today with Laura Yarbrough at 707 747-2779 email her at ldunn9268 at sbcglobal dot net.

    Checks should be payable to SFBA NDTA and sent to SFBA NDTA, 600 Rock Oak Road, Walnut Creek, CA 94598.

    Charlie Madison

    Also upcoming:

    Annual Crab Feed on 14 Jan 11

    SFBA NDTA www.ndta-sf.com

    The NDTA (National Defense Transportation Association) is an international, non-profit, non-political organization providing a common forum to discuss and endorse programs designed to promote transportation preparedness for peacetime needs and the defense of the free world. Its membership includes today's transportation industry top civilian and military leaders who are dedicated to increase the safety, effectiveness, economy and the responsiveness of the transportation industry in the movement of people and goods.

    About the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter (SFBA)

    The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter is one of the oldest chapters in the NDTA having received its charter on June 30, 1949. With a membership of approximately 300, it ranks among the top three chapters in terms of size. The chapter is noted for its exceptionally active and professionally rewarding monthly programs, strong participation in local, regional, and national transportation activities; continuing support of emergency planning, and attention to transportation education. Over the years, the Bay Area Chapter has achieved national prominence and has been selected by National Headquarters on numerous occasions for the prestigious NDTA Chapter of the Year Award.