Fw: Pacific Transportation Association President's Message 8-21-2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2010
    From: Michael Nerney
    Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2010
    Subject: Pacific Transportation Association President's Message 8-21-2010

    STEAMSHIP NIGHT - SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
    The industry networking event of the year - Steamship Night - is fast
    approaching! It will be Thursday, September 30, 2010, at the San Francisco
    Marriott. Come celebrate the PTA's 90th anniversary in fine style and enjoy
    the smooth jazz sounds of Blue on Green. No speeches, great door prizes. See
    the flyer below, and sign up if you haven't already. You don't want to miss
    this! (See attached file: Steamship Night 2010.pdf)

    NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME

    Friends of the PTA are cordially invited to join the association, and
    members, please encourage your business and transportation colleagues to
    join! All paid members will receive a PTA membership certificate suitable
    for framing. (See attached file: PTA 2010 Membership Form.doc)

    MEMBER UPDATES

    PTA members are welcome use this newsletter as a way to share news about
    your business or company. Please let me know. If you have any questions or
    suggestions about our programs, feel free to contact me or a member of the
    Board. We value your input. For more information about the Pacific
    Transportation Association, please see our website:
    http://www.pacifictrans.org

    Sincerely,
    Michael Nerney
    President, Pacific Transportation Association
    415-274-0416, michael.nerney at sfport dot com