Re: The National Liberty Ship Memorial Mailing List - Action Required

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2010
      Subscription Confirmation

      Ahoy Members and Friends,

      Possibly you would like to be on the National Liberty Ship Memorial SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN E-mail list. If so send a message of request to liberty@....

      Wander around http://wwwssjeremiahobrien.org for all sorts of liberty ship information and the upcoming schedule (reproduced below). The fee on the August 28 cruise has been reduced to $95 for adults.

      Our council's next scheduled event aboard is our Christmas party luncheon, Monday, 20 December. As before it will be a busy luncheon - Sea Cadet awards, Election and Installation of Officers and Directors, Toys for Tots wrap-up, council checks for the O'BRIEN and the Cadets. Our invited guest of honor and speaker is VADM. Manson Brown, USCG Pacific Area Commander.

      Heave Ho.

      Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:42 AM
      Subject: The National Liberty Ship Memorial Mailing List - Action Required

      The National Liberty Ship Memorial Logo
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial Mailing List

      Your e-mail address is currently on our mailing list.

      To receive any future email messages from us, you must confirm your subscription.

      If you do not click the link above, you will not receive any future email messages from us.

      Sincerely,
      The National Liberty Ship Memorial

      This email was sent by The National Liberty Ship Memorial, 1275 Columbus Avenue, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133 , using Express Email Marketing.

      Express Email Marketing has a zero-tolerance spam policy.

      UPCOMING EVENTS

      Cruise:
      ECOLOGY OF THE BAY

      August 28, Saturday
      Attend This Event

      The O'Brien will depart at 10am with an expert from The Bay Institute aboard to impart knowledge about the flora and fauna on, in and around the Bay and its waterways. The Bay Institute advocates restoration and conservation of the Bay and its watershed. Includes picnic lunch and live entertainment.
      $95 Adult, $50 Children (16yrs and under), $250 Family (2 Adults, 2 Children)

      Dockside Event:
      STEAMING WEEKEND*

      August 28 (after the cruise ~2pm)
      and August 29

      Dockside Event:
      ANNUAL BREWS on the BAY

      September 11 & 12
      Info

      Cruise:
      S.F. FLEET WEEK

      October 9 & 10
      Tickets & Info

      Fleet Week celebrates The Bay's great Navy heritage. Fleet Week traditionally begins Saturday with a Parade of Ships. Sail with us Saturday and you won't just be watching the parade. You'll be IN the parade. The O'Brien will shove off at 9am, head straight for Bonita Cove, wait as the participating naval vessels proceed under the Golden Gate Bridge and fall in as the "caboose."
      Enjoy the BEST aviation show in the United States of America, possibly the world, featuring the US Navy Blue Angels, as well as vintage planes performing the most amazing gravity-defying stunts you will ever see, over the spectacular backdrop of the San Francsico Bay. The Blue Angels fly, weather permitting, about 3pm both days. Live music performed by Deutcher Musikvereign of San Francisco and the Fondettes. Hot BBQ lunch also included.
      $150 per person

      Dockside Event:
      STEAMING WEEKEND*

      September 18 & 19

      * - Steaming Weekends are your chance to check out the three-cylinder, triple expansion steam engine in action as we stay dockside at Pier 45