Fw: [PCR-NLUS] West Contra Costa Council NLUS Luncheon Tuesday August 24, 2010 [3 Attachments]

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 10:48 PM
    Thanks Paul.

    Members and Friends,

    In addition to our lively http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS I maintain a similar website, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS. A number of messages are sent to both URLs but some are exclusive to one site or the other. You are welcome to subscribe to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS with a choice of delivery options.

    If you have news you believe of interest to our members and friends, send it fully composed to PMMC-NLUS@yahoogroups.com.

    I will be sending out a luncheon announcement postcard to all of you - for an advance peak of it, see the attachments. Please feel free to make copies and distribute them to friends and associates. If any should choose to join our council, the Monday, 20 September luncheon is complementary.

    Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 6:24 PM
    Subject: [PCR-NLUS] West Contra Costa Council NLUS Luncheon Tuesday August 24, 2010 [3 Attachments]

    The West Contra Costa Council of the Navy League of the United States August 24 luncheon will be held at La Strada restaurant in San Pablo at 11:45 AM.  The speaker will be LTJG  Matt Pekoske, commanding officer of the council's adopted unit, the US Coast Guard Cutter TERN.  Please refer to the attached notice for luncheon details.

    Paul Soltow
    President, West Contra Cost Council NLUS