Fw: Fleetweek Sept 9th A Special night!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2010
      Second notice - funds still available from the treasury...

      Another San Francisco Party! Hope a number of us will attend.

      We will alocate $100 from our treasurey to provide financial assistance - if needed. If one or two members need it, $50 each, if three $35, if four $25. The Pacific Merchant Marine Council supports San Francisco Fleet Week - this is how we will do it.

      (916) 955-3972 cell

      From: MK Carlock <kriscarlock@...>
      Subject: Fleetweek Sept 9th A Special night!
      To: "Carlock CAPT M. K." <kriscarlock@...>
      Date: Friday, August 13, 2010, 10:45 AM

      Hi All,..

      Wanted to pass long this Flyer for a Special Night at St Francis Yacht Club by the Fleetweek Committee . This will be a fun event and it is filling up fast!   Please contact the Marines Club directly at the website or phones numbers listed below,

      Hope you can make it!

      Best regards,

      Kris

      CAPT M. K. Carlock, U. S. Navy (Ret)
      Commander, San Francisco Commandery
      Naval Order of the United States
      929 Willow Street
      Martinez, CA  94553
      415-725-2101

      Best Regards

      Chuck Shea, President

      San Francisco Council

      Navy League of the United States

      530-416-2083

      The San Francisco Fleet Week Association Cordially  Invites You To

      An Evening on The Bay Celebrating Fleetweek

                            THURSDAY 9 SEPTEMBER 2010
                                      7:00 PM - 10:30 PM

      Please join us at one of San Francisco's most elegant

      Yacht Clubs as we gather to celebrate and support San Francisco Fleet Week.

      $100 per person

      Includes Open Bar, Taste of San Francisco Food Buffets,
      Silent Auction, Live Adventure Auction,
      and Dancing to the party dance magic of the "Fundamentals".

      http://www.marineclub.com/Events//2010/fleetweek9Sept/Index.htm
      Tickets/Sponsorships/Donations:
      Tickets/Sponsorships/ Donations

      Please Call 1-800-5-MARINE ext. 229