CALMITSAC meetings 18 August Sacramento, 3 November San Francisco

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      And Ahoy once more,

      While on the subject of meetings, scheduled are two California Marine & Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council (CALMITSAC) Meetings:
      • 1030 - 1530, Wednesday, 18 August 2010 at the California Department of Transportation Headquarters Building,1120 N Street, Room 2116, Sacramento
      • 1030 - 1530, Wednesday, 3 November 2010 at the Port Commission Hearing Room, Ferry Building, San Francisco
      Two of our council members serve on this state council:
      • Robert Dockendorff, Chairman, CALMITSAC
      • Phelps Hobart, President, Pacific Merchant Marine Council
      We thank them as well for their service!

      If you are interested in being an alternate or simply attending and observing one of these meetings let me know. The agenda is always in support of the CALMITSAC's mission.

      Heave Ho!

      Norman.Fassler-Katz at sen.ca.gov

      http://www.senate.ca.gov/ports

      "No one is exempt from the call to find common ground"

      California Marine & Intermodal Transportation System Advisory Council

      http://www.calmitsac.org

      CALMITSAC's mission is to foster the development of a Marine Transportation System in California that is safe, secure, efficient, environmentally sound, and capable of expanding to meet the needs of the global economy.