Fleetweek, A Special Night at St Francis Yacht Club September 9th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Another San Francisco Party! Hope a number of us will attend.

      We will alocate $100 from our treasurey to provide financial assistance - if needed. If one or two members need it, $50 each, if three $35, if four $25. The Pacific Merchant Marine Council supports San Francisco Fleet Week - this is how we will do it.

      (916) 955-3972 cell