Council again in Sea Power Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010

      The Pacific Merchant Marine Council again has a "Short Burst" in Sea Power Magazine - the August issue. Check out: http://www.seapower-digital.com/seapower/spsample/#pg63.

      Then on page 3, National NLUS President Dan Branch devoted his page to the Merchant Marine, See: http://www.seapower-digital.com/seapower/spsample/#pg3.

      He states exactly what we have been saying all along on the importance of our United States Merchant Marine.

      Then he discusses the League's new partnership with the International Propeller Club.

      He also writes about a visit, with Al Herberger, to the Seafarers International Union's Paul Hall Center for Maritime Training and Education at Piney Point, Maryland, gave him a new appreciation on what it takes to be a skilled mariner today.

      Dan's President's Message is a "must read." Paraphrase it when you discuss the Merchant Marine and our council.

      The Propeller Club of the United States is a grassroots, non-profit organization, whose ... © International Propeller Club of the United States. All Rights Reserved. ...
      www.propellerclubhq.com - Cached
      Founded in 1967, the Paul Hall Center for Maritime Training and Education offers the most U.S. Coast Guard-approved courses of any maritime school in the nation. ...
      www.seafarers.org/phc - Cached
      The Paul Hall Center for Maritime Training and Education is an educational facility in Piney Point, Maryland which is affiliated with theSeafarers International Union. Founded in 1967...
      en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hall_Center_ for_Maritime_Train... - Cached