Fw: Pacific Transportation Association President's Message 7-9-2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
    Members and Friends,

    Great to see our members involved within the maritime industry. Michael Nerney is on our Board of Directors and John Hummer is one of our new members!

    Would love to see additional Pacific Transportation Association members join the Navy League of the United States Pacific Merchant Marine Council. Would love to see your friends and associates join, being a member within the PTA is optional. I am sure Michael would love to see you join the PTA.

    For the Navy League online information at http://www.navyleague.org/membership. A PTA application is attached to this message.

    Did you notice we are consistently the leading council within the Pacific Central Region for membership growth? Membership Report, July Sea Power, page 69.