Re: [PMMC-NLUS] Council to party aboard the SS JEREMIAH O'BRIEN July 4th! [1 Attachment]

  • Karen Lynne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010

      I attended this event and it was WONDERFUL!  The JO'B was a great host and the fireworks spectacular when they could be seen through the fog.

      Arkansas Division Cadets assisted in making the evening complete and did various tasks working along side ship's crew.

      Karen Freitas, Vice President, Youth Affairs