Re: SCI-Bay Area Casino Night - July 1, 2010 - DON'T MISS OUT!
- Original messages: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS/message/480 and http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PMMC-NLUS/message/733----- Original Message -----From: Sam SauseTo: Phelps HobartSent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:53 PMSubject: FW: Casino Nite - July 1. 2010
Phelps Our numbers for Casino night are growing, but a little slower than we would like so we extended our cut off for RSVP ing to WED June 30 the day prior to the event. Any chance you would send out a second blast for a reminder and announce the extension of the RSVP Deadline.
tel 510 865 0993
INTERNATIONAL MARITIME CENTER CASINO NIGHT FUND RAISER
AT THE OAKLAND YACHT CLUB JULY 1, 2010
RSVP DEADLINE EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE 30
DONT MISS OUT
When: Thursday, July 1, 2010
Time: 6:00 pm 10:00 pm
Where: Oakland Yacht Club, Alameda, CA (oaklandyachtclub.net
Come join the party to Enjoy
· live music provided by Roknrev and The Deacons,
· professional dealers and gaming tables provided by Aces Up Casino
· Heavy HOR DEORVES
· Silent Auction PLUS tickets of Opportunity (prizes listed below)
· Buy your own drinks
RSVP BY JUNE 30 Need head count so please RSVP.
RSVP TO Adrienne Yee -- at - AYee@... and/or Tel 510 844 1130
Tariff $75 (includes gambling chips)
Silent Auction items include:
A One-Week Stay at a Condo in Rosarita Beach, Mexico
A Two-Night Stay at the Bishops Ranch, Healdsburg, CA
USS Potomac Two tickets to the Annual Friday Fleet Week Cruise
A Harley Ride & Lunch with The Rev. Roger Bauer (a.k.a. Rocnrev)
You will also have a chance to win one of many other prizes:
40 Flat-Screen Television
Chevron Gas Cards
Gift Certificates for a Variety of Restaurants
California Canoe & Kayak Two-Hour Kayak Rental
RSVP by Friday, June 25 by contacting Adrienne Yee at (510) 844-1130 or by email ayee@... (see attached invitation).
Dont Miss Out on this fun filled event All proceeds will go to benefit SCI-Bay Areas outreach to seafarers in San Francisco Bay Area Ports.
IN 2009 the International Maritime Center, Staff & Volunteers
· Visited more than 1,200 vessels of all kinds
· Directly assisted 8,300 seafarers on shore leave
Indirectly served an additional 28,000 seafarers by delivering books, newspapers, cell phones, films and games to ships whose crews were unable to go ashore
See attached fact sheet for more details