First Female Air Wing CO Reports This Fall CVW 14, NAS Lemoore

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010

      Mervyn Silberberg, Hal, life member of the San Francisco Council since 1986, consistently finds interesting items related to our nation and national defense which he forwards on to a growing list of appreciative readers. BRAVO ZULU Hal.

      Here is one with an impact right here within the Pacific Central Region. Contact him if you care to be added to his distribution list.

      Remember, the region is always interested in news, announcements, and invitations to events to pass along to others in our 25 councils. For invitations, earlier is better than later, if you desire to see it promulgated in council newsletters and on council websites.

      Phelps, the PCR Web Yeoman
      Phelps Hobart
      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS