Re: [PMMC-NLUS] California Maritime Academy Officer Commissioning 0830 May 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Captain Graham,

      This is wonderful news!

      California Maritime Academy Teacher of the Year

      Awesome - BRAVO ZULU.

      See you Saturday.

      Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [PMMC-NLUS] California Maritime Academy Officer Commissioning 0830 May 1

      Ahoy Phelps!

      As self-effacing as I am, I will point out that I am advised that I will receive acknowledgement sometime during graduation upon retiring after 35 years as an adjunct at Cal Maritime. This month I was voted the Students First Award as Teacher of the Year (the email below). I am the last to go looking for publicity, but thought you might like to know.

      CAPT Keith F. Graham