Re: USNSCC Arkansas Division 24APR10 Plan of the Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010

      Wonderful Sea Cadets Arkansas Division. Great leadership constantly displayed!

      Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:13 PM
      Subject: Re: 24APR10 Plan of the Day

      All Hands!

      A "delicious" drill today.  If you went away hungry I felt sorry for you.  Fran and Francisco at "A Black Tie Affair" did a superb job of instructing and showing us about their business.  They are ARKDIV preferred cater.

      Thanks INST Tapia for organizing this drill and setting it up.  My thanks to all.  If you missed out -you missed out!

      Cheers! INST Freitas

      P.S.  INST Kwojkowski gave the unit some cool photos to remember the day by.  If you haven't seen them be sure to check them out at Photo Bucket.