Fw: President's Circle and SAS Invitation Communication

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    I have been in communications with Doug Crawford since the first week he came on board the NLUS HQ staff. He is helping us with maritime industry corporate memberships. I have given him more Metro Washington, DC, contacts than I can count - all potential guests to SAS and most of their organizations potential NLUS corporate members.

    That does not mean there are not more. Maybe you have some contacts to whom the below would apply. Please assist. SAS is a big deal, not just NLUS but for all the Sea Services. Your immediate assistance is appreciated. As Dan Branch states, time is of the essence.

    Thanks - Heave Ho,

    Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 7:43 PM
    Register today for the Sea-Air-Space Expo at www.seaairspace.org
    https://smtp.navyleague.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://smtp.navyleague.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.seaairspace.org/  and also follow the Expo on Twitter or Facebook. Join today, or renew your membership at www.navyleague.org/join_renew https://smtp.navyleague.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.navyleague.org/join_renew